Wednesday, April 15

first time i did my QT by writing down.. now my wrists very suan.. wrote a lot a lot.. and i seriously wanna make this my habit (hold me accountable for that).. there's like many problems la.. but God gave me many solutions.. so i really thank God for that.. and today right, me and michelle were working at great eastern.. louis hor bu gan le.. it's like so cool, this girl(shan rui's sister, i forgot her name) she share christ to our superior.. den is like the convo was a bit heated, but still, she shared.. i was really really amazed and i wanna learn her courage.. though my gift of evax is super super low, but still, i wanna reach out to ppl.. because i really want them to find their purpose in life, the reason why they live, and also to live life to the fullest.. yup.. while i received the 2 job offers today, while i was slacking during the work, i thought to myself.. i really thank God for giving me flexible jobs.. though it doesnt pay as much, but at least i wun have to give up any time for cg, service all those la.. yup yup..

No comments:

Post a Comment