Friday, May 8

Today was slacking while working.. and was talking to daphne.. she said one of her friends changed a few courses before coming to nursing in her school.. so in my mind i was thinking lots of things la.. like that person doesn't have any clear goals before going to the course that she wants.. so i am seriously very very thankful that i became a christian while i was in JC.. you may think like what's the link with being a christian and goals.. But the thing is that being a nurse was not my childhood dream or whatever it is.. when going JC, i thought my future uni course is like biochem, or anything along that line.. then, it's after a levels, the passion for being a nurse came in.. more of a burden.. if i wasn't a christian, i wouldn't have such a clear goal.. never in my life do i have a clear goal, until i receive Christ.. yup.. That's why i feel so blessed :D why do i wanna be a nurse? Firstly, it's because of my brother.. He's disabled, cerebal palsy.. I wanna be a nurse partly is because i can learn to take care of him better in the future.. and because of my brother, and the people in his school, i seek to help these people too.. after 16 years, i finally understood why God placed this brother in my life.. i love him lots, just will question why God made him like this.. But now i understood.. yup.. Secondly, it's because of my personality.. or rather spiritual giftings.. my spiritual giftings are craftsmanship, mercy, encouragement and serving.. so why u wanna be a nurse is because i feel for the sick, i feel for the people, and i wanna serve them in a way.. i wouldn't want to work in a private hospital, not in A class wards.. just wanna serve in the normal wards, where there's 4-6 patients in one ward.. or maybe critical care.. Thirdly, i wanna be sent to the under-priviledge countries(same burden as daphne), to serve there in times of need.. like the other time, ther's sars, medical teams were sent to the country to help.. there will be more of these to come(end-times), so i wanna be sent there to help the people.. and those were times where people will be lost, and are seeking for more.. (though there may be language barrier) that's why i am really really happy to be a nurse.. really happy that God gave me such a clear goal/vision.. If i were to go for the interview without this clear goal, i wouldn't have pass it.. i am sure about that.. So really really Thank GOD!!!!!!!! With Him, everything is possible.. He will guide me through everything and anything.. it's really a blessing to have Him in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment