Sunday, June 22

today i god spoke to me again!! to be honest la, i am on the verge of giving up my studies.. everything just seemed so difficult.. i just can't seem to get at least pass or wad la.. esp. for bio gp and econs.. so today i really prayed to god while ushering.. i was like god u must help me la.. wad can i do.. i really want to give up my studies le la.. god!! god!! den after i prayed finish, then the worship song "our god is an awesome god he reigns with WISDOM,power and love.........." den god spoke to me.. why didn't u seek me for wisdom, why didn't u ask for it? with godly wisdom, u can definitely to great things.. then the worship leader prayed out something about studies and being a good salt and light all those.. but then hoh, spoke to me in service all those.. only one "slap" i don't want.. i want more "slaps" during service.. i want more.. haha.. kim ask us to be greedy.. so this greedy should be can ba.. is it normal to cry after that "slap"?? haha.. in camp, in cg, in service.. 3 times consecutive.. i feel so crybaby.. haha.. but thank god for it!! i wanna cry more.. i dun mind.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment