Thursday, May 21

there one growth area God showed me during camp.. i always know i struggle from low self esteem and low self confidence.. i'm like always afraid that i will not do well in this, bla bla bla.. though in the worshop "Complete In Christ", i was half-alert, but at least i brought home somthing really important.. the person was like telling us to write some weaknesses, all those.. so like i am the kinda person who knows a lot of weaknesses but no strength about myself.. i know like everyone is unique, everyone got their strengths and weaknesses, no one can be perfect.. but that message just doesn't get into my heart till camp.. though now i can't really rmb what i was sharing with hannah.. but i rmb that time the message went into my heart already.. that's why i am happy!! haha.. plus today.. for cg, i am supposed to do worship.. i remember how i lead some worships last time.. den how i failed sometimes.. i was so afraid.. but like God remind me "in camp, you said u wanna go to the ends of the earth for me.. willing to go all out to do everything you can for me.. now, why don't you have the faith in me that i will lead you later? confidence come from faith in God.." Later on, i felt more confident due to His assurance.. so i went to zhe wei's house.. a lil' stress out.. cuz like i just cant catch that tune, plus i was so afraid i cant sing well... So zhe wei spoke almost the same thing to me.. i was taken aback.. like God is assuring me/reminding me once again.. zhe wei said that i lack confidence and said some stuff.. which like.. WOA! So really thank God for him and thank God for using him.. :) though this time round the worship i still think it didn't went well.. as what liting says heart ready, skills not ready.. so i really need to talk to God about this.. haha.. so i go do my QT now.. see u :D

No comments:

Post a Comment